X-notifier (aka WebMail Notifier) checks your webmail accounts and notifies the number of unread emails. You can use multiple accounts in a same host.
Tag Archives | webmail
Want to be able to create a much more dynamic signature for your webmail accounts and more, the will show off your instant messenger names, social network links and more details about yourself? WiseStamp is a pretty awesome addition to Firefox, that will let you do that and so much more, in a very stylish way.
Once installed, you get your own WYSIWYG editor to create and edit your own signature collection. You can add links via RSS, instant messenger service or social profiles from around the Web too.
Still need more information? Check out this awesome video tutorial demonstrating what all you can do with this amazing add-on for Firefox.
Are you a webmail addict?
Maybe you share a browser between family members, and you both use different webmail clients? No matter the reason you need to use it – one thing is for sure. This plugin is one of the best to make sure you stay up to date with your latest e-mails.
You can also use multiple accounts in a same host. The Web Mail Notifier currently supports:
- mail.google.com(Gmail & Google Apps)
- mail.yahoo.com (yahoo.com, ymail.com, rocketmail.com, yahoo.co.jp)
- mail.live.com(hotmail.com, msn.com, live.com)
- www.nate.com(nate.com, empas.com)
- and more!
You can pick up the Web Mail Notifier add-on on the Mozilla Add-ons web site. By far one of the best webmail tools for Firefox.
Need an easier way to share a list of links you may have opened up in tabs via Firefox? Send Tab URLs is an add-on for Firefox that will allow you to send a list of browser tab URLs to e-mail, web mail, or the clipboard.
If you do a lot of sharing of links, this add-on can come in really handy. Here are some of the other features Send Tab URLs has to offer:
Send Tab URLs Features:
- Works with most e-mail applications (some limitations apply to Windows users; see Known Issues below for details). Gmail is also supported.
- Up to 30 browser tabs can be listed; there is no limit if sending the URL list to the clipboard
- Select the style of the URL list in the email: numbered, bulleted, or plain list
- Optional toolbar button available for the browser toolbar