Talk about Christmas coming early. I just found on Microsoft’s new plugin page for Windows Live Writer a plugin that gives me the ability to blog about anything I find in Firefox inside of the awesome Windows Live Writer publishing tool. The Blog This for Firefox add-on is the extension you need, if you wish to do the same, and here is how you get it.
Tag Archives | write
I am considering opening up Firefox Facts to a few guest writers, tippers and bloggers.
It is important to hear it from all sides of the fence, so getting a few more voices in the mix is never a bad thing. Now I can not promise you fame or fortune. What I can give you is a nifty link back to your own web project though and a state of the art “Author” credit in the post.
What type of folks am I looking for? Anybody who has a passion for the Firefox browser, likes to write and can deliver some cool tips, tweaks, reviews or lists for us all to enjoy.
If you are interested, drop me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be in contact with you.
WordPress.com makes for a great publishing platform.
Some folks out there have e-mailed me and asked for an easier way to post to it. Well, after doing some searching I ran across an extension that will let you blog from your sidebar in Firefox.
The WordPress.com Sidebar extension puts a button in your browser that allows you to click it and open up an editor on the sidebar where you can get your posting done.
- My Initial Firefox 4 Thoughts Jan/18
- RSS Feed Change, Please Read! Nov/05
- Goodbye Status Bar, Hello Add-on Bar Jan/19
- Optimized Firefox for Windows? Oct/20
- RIP Xmarks Sep/28
- Cookie Controller Dec/06
- YouTube Auto Replay Dec/05
- cssUpdater Dec/04
- 24 Alert Add-ons You Can Not Live Without – Part 2 Dec/03
- 24 Alerts Add-on You Can Not Live Without – Part 1 Dec/02
- Dwight Stegall: I prefer Ant Video Downloader add-on. It works on ...
- Dwight Stegall: I use Ant Video Downloader toolbar in Firefox and ...
- KA: Urgh, does feedly allow me to drag and drop to org...
- Dwight Stegall: This works really well. But you have to use the on...
- Silas Mann: Just click middle mouse button....